Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thanx


 Want to take time to thank all who have commented regarding Luci's passing.  I do truly appreciate it.

I find myself looking for her or expecting her to shove her nose into the door when left ajar and barrel into the room .. she was so very dear.

I don't know about fostering... i get so attached so quick and don't know how i would feel about then giving them up. AND our neighbor does that and still has a dog they took in last December!  i think little Cooper has found a home!!

Getting hot here, guys...

Take Care and God Bless

3 comments:

  1. I thought very briefly about fostering but I would end up with a dog. No one would ever love that dog as much as I would and I couldn't let go. So not doing it. But I sure miss our babies. It is not getting hot here, it is already very hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i could not do it, get so very attached. i hardly go into the back yard now, it is so lonely out there, dogless... getting into the 100's here next week, which it does at least once during the summer, so not that is not that unusual, really, but still overall it is hard. don't know how you do it for the WHOLE summer!!!!

      Delete
  2. I think that Luci will always be around you, lucking in some corner of the house as well as in your heart. So many times I think I see a red doxie out of the corner of my eye.

    ReplyDelete