Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!


Happy Halloweenie!!!!!



Finished another afghan for a friend's housewarming. To keep her warm on snowy nights in front of the fire! I love making these, it is like a puzzle, also do white crochet, those are really a puzzle, each row, normally being different, but have had a hard time finding an audience for doilies, they are sort of outdated, not many people use them anymore and my stash has become cumbersome :)


We are having another lazy day of walking about, reading and trying not to sweat. I really have to find something constructive to do, have a couple things to do, chores, but have to wait until tomorrow when the stores are open.


Did get the cover for my Blue Ox hitch and that makes me feel better to have that on, like it will be protected from the elements and won't rust as badly.


Well that's it, can't think of a thing more. Did call home to make sure friend DeeDee disconnects the hoses from the house, so they don't freeze, so did my good deed and made work for someone else :)


Take Care all and God Bless

4 comments:

  1. I love the ghostie's! Were they down there? Happy Halloweenie to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked doilies even if they weren't in fashion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT? Do you ever make these to sell? If so, can you contact me and tell me how much, what size etc. I love this in these colors even. Hugs. Tammy... don't forget my GIVEAWAY. Would love to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this afghan - The colors are gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete