Monday, December 10, 2018

Dead Sunflowers

My sweet neighbors, best neighbors ever!!! brought me some flowers for Thanksgiving.... they lasted a good two weeks!!! BUT were destined to eventually go the way of all things.


They were just sitting there on a table in dining room and set them in the sunlight in the craft room and thought they took on a different look and light.... and had a second life as something else entirely..


The light was just right on them.... they were really brittle and fragile, when put in garbage can they fell all apart... but did not when i moved them to the light...  Just thought they came out pretty darn different and somewhat nice....

Take Care All and God Bless

House cleaned, rugs washed/dried.... trying to save my phone pictures and having a hard time, with finding them and where they went!!! So very frustrating.

7 comments:

  1. Everything has it's beauty...even dead sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can help with your phone pictures. What kind of phone do you have and what computer are you saving them to, a Windows PC or an Apple Mac?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. windows pc.. u know, i have no business having a computer... took to comp shop and they did a 'fix' to comp and works good now, and he downloaded he pictures, but not all of them, then the few left over i had i sent to myself e-mail and saved and NOW i can't find them!!! really, u would think they would b somewhere??? today i have spent all day trying to get my printer to work to no avail... was told to re-install, did that, same thing, everyone of the buttons on the printer blink but can get nothing to work. i need an IT person right here, ALL the time and if something happens, they fix it... i get SO frustrated... would rather clean house!!!

      Delete
    2. Let me look around the internet right now for some answers. I am assuming you have an Android system phone since you have a PC? Brand name of your printer may not matter but just in case what would that be? I'll start looking online and see what I can find out.

      Delete
    3. Send me an email instead and I can list a few things to try.

      Delete
    4. Other photos -- for example screenshots or downloaded photos -- may be in the Pictures folder or in the Media folder.

      For the printer, unplug it from the wall for a minute, plug back in and turn on printer.

      Delete
  3. I got a new phone and it is tough figuring out where photos are! I liked when the phone had a memory card. then they were always there.

    ReplyDelete