Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Mask

Doesn't it look like i am ready to rob something?
Can't really get over all of this, well it is still going on, so i guess there is no getting "over " it!!!  Huh???
went to early shop at Safeway this morning. They has toilet paper this morning... when did you ever think that would be news!!!???
BOTH my drive-thru Starbucks are closed... that is a sad thing...
My Iowa friend made this for me, nice huh??  Brian was all upset he did not get one, said 'what am i , chopped meat?'  haha.... expendable

The trees in the backyard were doing this, falling like snow all over.. little hard capsules that stick to the pups feet and mine...
NOW, these are falling all over the yard and leaves are starting to pop out
The yard is a mess with both of these things all over, when i can get out and mow then they will all be chopped and act as mulch, i guess...
These things dry out fast tho and turn to a dust.. which is lovely all in its own... (sarcastic)

Oh, and keep checking to see if i get any stimulus money and it showed today!!! to be in the account tomorrow...  AND my bank redid or whatever you call it their screens and there is a whole new way to get in, had to figure out new username and password... how many times do we have to do this? and how can a person remember them all over and over.  i am having issues with all of this, remembering, changing, living differently... no contact with family and friends is especially hard

Took advice or a page from a friend and had lunch with my niece out in the McDonalds parking lot, after driving thru with her behind me and paying for her lunch, they messed it all up and ended paying for a large order two cars back, i mean REALLY... I went INTO the store and complained and they paid me back for the whole thing, so got one meal free... somehow....

Been watering the yard, very dry out... but beautiful days, clear and warmish, nights are still really cool... and things are slowly greening, but not as fast as other places i see on FB

When will this be over, i want it over, i want things as they were, people being ok and we can talk to one another, give hugs when warranted.  Don't want to be standoffish like there is something wrong with another person or they think there may be something wrong with me... for goodness sake

Take Care and God Bless ALL

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete