Sunday, April 5, 2020

Memories

Well, yes, this is me... in 1983.  Brian was 13 years old.  I had managed to loose alot of weight.  kept it off for awhile... :(  This was a favorite blouse.  I had just had my hair done and was going out on the town, hahahaha
Boy... that was a LONG time ago

I have a cousin, who lived in Salem, that passed away this past week of the coronavirus.  I am sad that i did not really know her well.  Why is that? We get so involved in our own little lives and times, that it seems hard to add extra travel, times, visits.  I did meet her in salem a couple years ago for lunch when i was going thru town for one thing or another.  We had a great visit.  She was so very much like her mother, my Aunt Ruth, in looks and in her voice. Funny how that happens...

Anyway i was looking for a picture of her and that made me go thru many, many, many pictures, folders, plastic baggies.. What makes us separate things into baggies? Whole bunches with different times and people, trips, visits.  I never did find what i was looking for But did find this....

My Cousin had great Faith and i am sure that she was comforted by that.

 And here i am now... And i look just like my mother, I don't think my voice is the same tho....
And with all of that looking, you would think i would re-arrange.   NOPE   But i did sweep in the garage.. Went thru my Mom's bin that i kept of some of her belonging, that was nostalgic.. Sad...

Oh and pictures of my mom when she was a child.. , my grand niece Rylie looks like her!!! It is the strangest thing... and pictures of me and mom at the same age about 6-8 we look the same...

Oh, and i still have those dimples...

And i am over worrying about the world, illness, other people being too close, toilet paper.. getting up at 6am to go to the grocery store, not being able to go where and when i want. (aren't i a spoiled whiner tho?)

Gas is at an all time low and i am grounded!!! (that was on FB today and apt)

Take Care and God Bless All, stay safe

3 comments:

  1. While we may have had the same hairstyle in the early 80's, that blouse is one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. There is a lot of time at the moment to think about the past as we stay at home.

    ReplyDelete