Thursday, August 13, 2020

Done



all done.... at the very end, i did tip the paint bucket a little too far and spilled a bunch on the wood floor, was able to clean it all up, but geez, at the last minute? was so very careful... then...
oh well... have not put things on the wall, just a few things, am thinking about it and what needs to go up and what not... am getting used to it
1st picture is the BIG wall... was sort of daunting but there was not much taping there... just the big area to cover and make sure that yellow did not bleed thru...
It kind of makes me feel not as heavy on my shoulders for some reason if that makes sense.. just clean and open, sort of.... oh well....
Ended up in the ER yesterday.... have another UTI.. went to immediate care and the doc would not give me any pain meds, said if it got worse to go to Emergency, gave anti-biotics... well had a horrid night!!! could not sleep at all, even tired sleeping on the floor, ice, heat, a little back vibrator i have, there was nothing.... at 7:10 am went to ER... no one else there and got right in, THEY gave me morphine... then i was able to relax, hahahahahaha, did a CT scan as the immediate care doc thought there might be kidney stones, as i was in so much pain... NO there were not.... just your regular UTI with flank pain... and they sent me home with a couple pain meds, slept good last night.. today had to go back and get car parked in front of ER... Brian had to come get me and bring me home yesterday as i was loopy...
He made me wash ALL clothes i was wearing, take a shower, sanitize my purse, bag, phone, shoes... was very upset i might have brought something hoe and he could then take it to work.... geez, i think the hospital is a hot bed of germs, but that they clean everything and keep 'those people' somewhere else and not right in there with us 'normal' people....  :)
Well, that is my little excitement and what i have been doing
Hope all is well with all of you, Take Care and God Bless

4 comments:

  1. Room looks wonderful nice job. Sorry about the ER visit hope that UTI clears up. I get them alot to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a UTI in ages but I still remember how painful they are. Glad you finally got something to help. Your walls look cool and serene. Sanitized from top to bottom - hope that calmed Brian down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the next time you have some excitement, it is in a fun way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new wall color! Hang whatever you want or don't hang anything. It is our house. Enjoy your stuff! Sorry about the UTI. Saying a prayer. Can you tell I finally got my power back!

    ReplyDelete