Friday, August 7, 2020

Painting



Now is the time to do projects, right?? Got tired of the yellow walls, been living with them for 9 years now.  I painted them.  I wanted them.  But got tired of sitting here looking at them.  Wanted grey.... so here we are, do a little everyday... Move crap, find a place to stick all said crap, wash walls, then paint.... up and down the little ladder i have.  It has a good handle to hold on to.
Boy, howdy those walls were dirty!!!!
Brian was able to move the bookcase with the books still in it!!! It does have wheels on the bottom. but still... Luci is upset, things are way different, she did find her bed so is able to get her rest in.... hahahaha


Moved my chair to the middle of the room.. Brian laughed at me, sitting in the middle of the room with all my shit around me.... HA!  i quite like sitting that close to the TV!!!  Heehee
Just doing one thing at a time, one thing leads to another...  i am NOT putting all of the 'stuff' back on the walls, i want different.. sure some of my things, but not ALL of them as i had... am getting rid of some things... tired of all the crosses i have, here and there.... some i will keep, special ones...
Am painting the wall with the TV and the hallway to the bedrooms a darker color than the window wall and the HUGE long wall in the living room, which are a lighter shade of grey.  and painting all the basebrds the darker color too.  they had just been white..
It is not quite as bad as i thought it would be.  Except for getting all the crap down off the walls, that was a chore, then putting in a box.... I STILL have the china cabinet that i have to empty and move, that is the next chore.. have worked myself around to that corner of the room and it is all that is left  :(  
And u know??? the grey seems more airy to me, more open, not as closed in..
So i am busy, have something to do and am content in my home...
Take Care All and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I just painted my room and bathroom in grey and a greyish purple accent wall I love it. I didn't do the work my grandson the painter did it. :)

    ReplyDelete