Friday, April 23, 2021

Purge!

 

I am purging and more or less telling on myself, maybe if i put this in writing on my blog, i will stumble across it at a later date and see my errors, or my relatives will find it after i am dead and gone and can see that i really DID try!!!! Maybe this is that Swedish death purging!!!

I got eight (8) bags of clothes out of my dresser and closet and hanging on a chair!! Gave all my Cabi/Chico stuff to my nail girl as i got those when i was a size 8!!! Which was about 5 years ago.  i am a 14 now, which i have been for about 3 years. My weight loss and bariatric surgery is on this blog back in 2012.

There were things that still had the tags on them!!! There were things i had no recollection of when or even why i would have gotten them!  I mean, really?? And oh my the t-shirts...... apparently i feel the desire to buy one everywhere i go!!! I did save some as i DO want to make a quilt sometime.... hmmmm give it a year and if have not, then i will be strong and donate them too.

I hesitated to take then to Goodwill, don't know why... i have done that in the past. BUT i want to know that they went to good homes... AND the nail girl goes to a yoga studio and they are having a clothing exchange and i thought, there you go!!! and once i got going i was really ruthless.... really! And i am just donating i am not going to go get more "stuff" Nail girl was thrilled with things i saved for her, also had a bag for my niece, of t-shirts and exercise clothes, cuz at one time i did exercise!!!! REALLY!! and did yoga.... i discovered yoga late in life and it really did me SO much good to be moving like that, wish i had known about it when i was in my 20's and did it throughout my life... feel it is really beneficial.... I would go in and sit in lotus position and it would just kill my back, but at the end of the hour, at the final lotus my back did not hurt at all!!! It was truly amazing.

I would spend a lot of time looking for and at clothes... would have n idea and then would execute, and look many places, wait for a sale, most things were sale items or marked down, and TJ Max was good for picking up things too, get many catalogs... but now, we are not going anywhere, only dress up for the doctor office!! and sort of for Costco run or groceries.... Feel better and more in control of things if i look fairly 'put together' (hahahahaha) But i truly have no place to go... i kept a black pants suit, funerals, and i have a dress for my niece's wedding next summer.  Had to keep a dress that Mom made for me... my battleship Hawaiian shirt... you know, some things, that I won't wear all that much, but that i feel i have to have. Am down to only 6 pairs of jeans.... really....

I just have always felt the need for lots of clothes, choices you know, and i still have nightmares, waking up with nothing to wear.. Maybe i did not really have all that many clothes when i was growing up, don't know, i know i had what i needed.. Mom made many/most all of my clothes.  She was a wonderful seamstress.. she said she started sewing when i was born and needed clothes...

My lovey.... she is getting so very deaf and can't see.  i came home today and she was in her bed by my chair and she did not know who i was until i was right beside her. she perked up, knew someone was there, but no greeting until i put my hand down by her....  the vet gave me (well not gave, geez) drops for her eyes, but she would not let me put them in after the 1st week and she tried to bite me when i was trying to do it. And how do we know? Maybe they hurt her... but she has always had my number and gets away with most everything... can't trim her nails as she screams like i am cutting off her foot!! and she does not like anyone touching her feet. take her to a groomer, with me holding her and her head or the vet does it.. little snot!  she does not scream then. She is also having trouble going up or down the one step in and out of the house...I just wish this was not a slow progression. That the inevitable would not happen. she has started walking right under my feet, touching me with her nose with every step i take, think it is because she wants to keep track of me and can't see me.... enough of that....

Well, take care all and God Bless

OH!!! Brian has his appt for the shot next week, he is really happy, maybe he will feel better about going out, he stays in much more than me, only to work..... and playing Magic on Friday nights.... i would think it would be really boring, he does not read as i do or be compulsive about watching TV!!!


2 comments:

  1. Letting go of stuff that has meaning to you and no one else is hard.....I tend to only get rid of what does not have meaning for me,,,,,,,the kids can dump it after I am gone. It is the souvenirs and doodads I have picked up in my travels that are hard to let go as well. I am down to 4 pair of jeans. I still have my wedding outfits for my sons' nuptials! Sorry to hear about Lucy continuing to lose ground. Pets are family.

    ReplyDelete





  2. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete