Sunday, December 26, 2021

stuff


 My new favorite mug from niece... with xmas gruel in it!

I just love cardinals, was a 'thing' with my iowa friend and I, she had feeders and would would get them off and on and we were always sending them back and forth for the holidays, different things with cardinals on them...  always feel when i see one, that all will be well, and now that she is visiting me...

Got all my xmas 'stuff' put away already, when it is done, it is done for me.. mom was the same way, no sense having all those things hanging about, when the jollies are all over.... think i was very organized this year and will easily be able to find things next year.  :)  smile, smile, wink, wink...



Son, Brian put money in the tree for me... he is never one to shop in any case, but does order things off e-bay and got me a gnome for my collection.  anyway, he said that there were shipping shortages this year, so that is why the money in the tree, hahaha...

We have had some snow off and on, but no accumulation, just comes down like crazy for a bit, then blue skies, weirdest thing.... guess the passes are a mess tho... so that is a good thing, we DO need the snowpack up there for next years crops....


Take Care all and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Two of the best things about living in the east were the cardinals and the fireflies. Don't get to see them here in the desert.

    We won't take our Christmas down til next weekend. Not much to put away anymore. And we have had rain and more rain. Better than snow and like you we need the moisture.

    ReplyDelete